Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The tenth circle Post #1 part 2

Dear Jodi Picoult,
I read your book, My Sister's Keeper, and I am currently reading The Tenth Circle. I dedicded to read My Sister's Kepper because I heard many good things about it. But after reading it I have to say I was slightly disappointed. I think that they way you told they story really confused the reader as well as distracted from the main plot of the story. I also think that the ending was too predictable. On the other hand I thought the story like was very interesting and unique. How did you come up with it?
After being dissapointed in your first book I thought that I would not read another book you have written. But after hearing more rave reviews of your latest books I decided to give The Tenth Circle a chance. I am only 55 pages into it but I think that what yuo have done with this book is great! You have combined the things I liked with the last book and changed the things I didn't like. The Tenth Circle is emotional and very heart warming. I always have a great idea of what the characters are thinking. I also like how you tell the story from the third person and not from each characters view like in My Sister's Keeper. Overall I can tell I am really going to enjoy this book.
Keep up the good work,
Sheri Hickey

No comments: