Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The thing I am most anxious about at Edina High School is ...

The thing I am most anxious about while starting Highschool is loosing the friendships I have with my friends from middle school. Throughout the past four years, I have built some of the strongest friendships I have ever had. I really cherish my friends and what great people they are. Not only do I enjoy there company but I also think that they make me a better person.
After watching my sisters go through highschool and seeing the amount of changes they went through with their friends, I can't help but think that will happen to me. I am so excited to meet new friends and experience new things in highschool. But at what point do I stop exploring new things and appreciate what I have going for me now?

No comments: